Sunday, July 31, 2011

Mega Yard Sale

I wanted to share some photos of our Mega Yard Sale.

The sale was a huge success. The sale was planned for Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

We sold over 90% of everything on Friday and the other 10% on Saturday; we didn’t even need to have the sale on Sunday.

Our neighbors are the best…
For two weeks we filled both sides of our garage completely full with everything you could imagine.

Friday, July 15, 2011

We bought a Coach

Wow, we have looked at a lot of junky RVs in the last couple of months!!
 
We were looking primarily for a diesel rig but we decided to keep all of our options on the table when all the diesel coaches we looked at in our price range were either too small or too old.  It feels weird calling it a coach when our entire life we’ve always called them motorhomes or RVs. We have learned a lot about RVs in the last couple of months. It's obvious some people have much different ideas of "clean and in great shape" then we do. This RV (I guess I should start calling it a coach) was the cleanest of all we looked at. Check it out.  It's BEAUTIFUL !!
There was an error in this gadget